Sunday, March 19, 2006

More Time Killers

I should be cleaning, I should be lesson planning, I should rearranging my house to fit the new loot I got from Ikea, I should be watching the movie I put on, but what am I doing? Messing around on the internet. If you have a blog or not, you should still check out BlogThings.

My Fortune Cookie:




Your Fortune Is



It's ok to let a fool kiss you, but don't let a kiss fool you.




My Sellout Price:




On Average, You Would Sell Out For



$1,086,039




My Machiavellian-ness:




You Are Somewhat Machiavellian



You're not going to mow over everyone to get ahead...

But you're also powerful enough to make things happen for yourself.

You understand how the world works, even when it's an ugly place.

You just don't get ugly yourself - unless you have to!



My Weather Type:




You Are Lightning



Beautiful yet dangerous

People will stop and watch you when you appear

Even though you're capable of random violence



You are best known for: your power



Your dominant state: performing



And now I just need to stop.

2 comments:

Seth said...

It was nice meeting you today!

Gaines said...

You're so good at finding stuff online that you might've already seen this site, but if not, I thought you might be interested: http://www.pestiside.hu/

It's kinda like a Hungarian "Superficial," with a little more politics and a little less cattiness.